Sunday, April 8, 2007

emails from my key sources (blessings)

Hi Haniah,

You are welcome to use my images, good luck. I have some high res on line. Let me know if you need them.

Regards

Peter Grant
--------------------------------------

Dear Ms. Omar:

I'm glad you liked that article. I have a couple of more serious articles on trucks and their symbolism, the most recent one in the journal Material Religion (volume 1). If you'd like to read it, I'd be happy to send you a pdf version. I also have a book on trucks coming out next year (I hope) from Oneworld Publications, Oxford, UK.

Generally, though, there isn't much on the symbolism.

Best wishes,


Jamal J. Elias
Class of 1965 Professor
Professor of Islamic Studies
The University of Pennsylvania
Department of Religious Studies
201 Logan Hall, 249 S. 36th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104

--------------------------------------

No comments: