Thursday, May 10, 2007

feedback session 2

My feedback session went well i would say, as i was given a lot of feedback. Joslyn and Nur pointed out some very important issues in my documentary. My objective was not so clear, and there were several errors in editing which i needed to look into. Another very important point that i was advised was that my documentary looked one sided, as in only made keeping in mind my own viewpoint. Thus i have been researching on some documentary styles and learning via watching!

here is some of my feedback from Nur,

"Rethink abt your narrative of the documentary. It seems really interesting but very surface and some parts not convincing. Keep it simple.make sure the subtitles are clear. Do interviews more journalistic style. Make sure yr images are of gd quality."

No comments: